Availability of insurance benefits on your card may vary by card issuer. Please refer to your issuing financial institution for complete insurance benefit coverage terms, conditions and exclusions.
1. Annual contract required. Promotional price is per user per month and applies to the first annual subscription only. Promotion does not apply to services added after initial checkout. Offer is non-transferrable and may not be combined with any other offer. Must complete free trial of Essentials and use a valid Mastercard Small Business card issued in the United States or Canada at checkout. Offer only available for new Salesforce Essentials customers. Sales tax may be applied where applicable. Mastercard is not responsible for provision of Salesforce services. Offer is for a limited time and subject to change without further notice.
2. See offer terms and conditions at intuit.me/quickbooks_mc. Intuit, QuickBooks and TurboTax are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing, and service options subject to change without notice.
3. Valid for World Elite Mastercard? cardholders.
4. For cardholders who enrolled prior to July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by CSID until December 31, 2019. Cardholders will have to re-enroll with Generali Global Assistance, Inc. at the link provided in the enrolled cardholder notices. Cardholders will need to register for this service. Cardholders who enroll on or after July 1, 2019, this service shall be provided by Generali Global Assistance Inc.
5. Benefits are subject to terms, conditions and limitations, including limitations on the amount of coverage. Coverage is provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG company. Policy provides secondary coverage only. Please see your Guide to Benefits for details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
6. These are summary descriptions only. Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. To learn more about Zero Liability, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. Contact your issuing financial institution for complete coverage terms and conditions or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance. Applicable to U.S. Cardholders only.
7. Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Visit www.travel.mastercard.com for full details. Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services are provided by Ten Lifestyle Management Ltd. No travel bookings are being made by Mastercard, nor is Mastercard acting as a travel agency or providing any travel consultation or advice, in connection with Mastercard Travel & Lifestyle Services.
8. Includes Emergency Card Replacement, Emergency Cash Disbursement, and Lost and Stolen Card Reporting (from ASM).
9. Provided by New Hampshire Insurance Company, an AIG Company.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.